June Drupal contribution summary
- Drupal.org BDD (16 commits)-- select commits below:
- 1095329 Fixing bug in issue #1633050 where unexpanded project arrays failed to build with defaults.
- 39c5b55 Switching singular user variable to store multiple users.
- 5c67b65 Removing placeholder comment to require libraries that aren't currently being used.
- a3c4a2b Updating composer.lock to non-breaking versions.
- ae6dbb8 Adding function for anonymous user tests, and an HTTP response handler.
- Bean commit bf94f73 fixed access permissions to workbench
- Beanslide commits
- c94df15 Adding additional default styling to position the captions.
- cb28729 Adding additional default styling to position the captions.
- Donor Rally Features commit 4524895 fixed issue with team point summing when node revisions were enabled.
- Drush commits
- 02bf690 Issue #1633050 by jhedstrom: Added Create defaults array in .make files for specifying attributes common to all projects.
- 70196e2 Issue #1543774 by helmo | stylus: Fixed Drush Make + Undefined Translations.
- b61d163 Issue #1604648 by dmitry_bezer: Fixed Make tests fail on Windows.
- f135246 Follow-up to #1528422: fix undefined variable breaking .info file rewriting for dev versions.
- 134990e Issue #1528422 by fabsor | Steven Jones: Patches no longer apply because of info file re-writing.
- Corolla commits
- 273f81b Update CSS to match new markup output by AT Core.
- Contributed to issue queues.
- Drupal.org BDD (16 commits) -- select commits below:
- 8ef5373 Steramlining feature files.
- cf44012 Updated project creation tests to be repeatable.
- c3299a2 Added MinkContext to take advantage of the step library; altered existing steps to remove ambiguity.
- e690c5d Removed obsolete drupalorg test and put required leading slash in marketplace.feature.
- a4f777c Rewrote solr search results to take advantage of reusable steps. Also tagged it as known_broken since solr isn't working on git6site.
- Contributed to issue queues
Tagged as: Drupal Give